Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

The Clean Cleanse

Today marks the first day of me starting the Clean cleanse program. I have been wanting to do this program for 4 years now and I am finally starting the full program. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I am excited that I will be removing toxins from my body and feeling good overall, but nervous that I will not be able to follow through or will feel really hungry. 

I called into a group call with Dr. Junger and his team last Thursday and it was a really reassuring and a positive call. Everyone had GREAT advice and was VERY supportive. It made me even more excited to be a part of the program and now I really can't wait to get started. The cleanse is 21 days long and a 6 week program overall. I am doing the book version not the kit. Although, I do really want to buy the kit. I just didn't want to make that financial commitment at this time. 

I will keep you updated about how the cleanse is going. I have a feeling I'm going to love it. 

Photo Courtesy of: Clean Program

www.ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment