Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Cleanse Update

So I said I would update on the Clean cleanse that I am doing and well it is awesome / sucks! Don't get me wrong I feel amazing, my skin has cleared up (my eczema on my hands is gone) and I feel super energized. I haven't lost any weight from it, which is not what I was going for, but many people do. I am wanting to rid my body of toxins.  The down side is that I have had some pretty bad headaches that I just have to suffer through and I have felt hungry a lot. This is my last week of doing the cleanse and I am sure glad for it to be over with. The meals are starting to get mundane. 

I would totally recommend it and I will more than likely do it again in a year and hopefully buy Dr. Junger's kit next time. I need to refocus and ask myself "Why am I doing the cleanse?". 

I have learned a lot about certain foods that we eat and will be more mindful when I am at the grocery store and try to eat  more "clean" meals.

Photo Courtesy of: Clean

No comments:

Post a Comment