Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

After Christmas

Christmas is about so much more than just gifts for me, along with many people, but I thought I would share with you some of my favorite things that I received this year. Besides Bryan coming home because that was definitely my favorite thing. 



KitchenAid Mixer that was a joint gift to Bryan and I from my mom. Bryan's parents also got it for us, but  we returned the mixer they gave us and got some pots and pans instead. We had this on our wedding registry and really wanted it, but finally got it for Christmas (2 actually!). We can't wait to start baking and seeing what all this mixer can do.

LEGO VW Bus gifted to me from Bryan's parents. I have wanted this for a while and finally got. I finished it in about 6 hours and there are all kinds of neat things inside the bus.


Hurom Juicer  gifted to me by Bryan. It was a total surprise because we had set a dollar amount to spend on gifts for each other and this far surpassed our limit. I love this juicer and I have used it so much already. 


My Ideal Bookshelf gifted to me, along with some things, from my aunts and uncles. This book is filled with the favorite books of many different people from authors to filmakers. An interesting read.


Kaweco Pen gifted to me by Bryan. I love this pen and it great to carry on the go.



Wedgewood China  was gifted to Bryan and I by my grandparents. My great great aunt gave us some of this china when she was moving into a nursing home and we have been slowly receiving the missing pieces. We both love this china.

We also received some gift cards from my dad and we have already used some. 

I am so grateful and appreciative for all the things that Bryan and I have received and love all of it. 

Photos courtesy of: Amazon, LEGO, Replacements.com

www.ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment