Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Smart Money - Save

I am by no means a financial advisor, but in the past several years I have had my ups and downs regarding my financial status. I would like to think that I am a very financially smart person. One thing that I am a true believer in is always SAVE, SAVE, SAVE.

No matter how great things are or how bad they are at the time, I always save on a weekly basis whether it is $5 or $55. I am a strong believer that no amount is too small or too large. Here are a couple of ways to save:

  • Automatically deduct a certain % out of your paycheck weekly, every two weeks or however often you may get paid.
  • When you get receipts from the grocery store or other stores and at the bottom it says you have saved______, put that amount that it says you saved into your savings account. Try to shop the weekly sales to get the most out of your total savings from the store.
  • Set an automatic transfer to your savings from your checking account on a monthly basis
  • Skip eating out or getting your daily coffee and put that money into savings.
  • Coupons, I know it is time consuming, but they can be very beneficial if you put the money you saved into your saving.
These are just a few things that I do to save on a weekly basis. You will definitely thank yourself in years to come.

visit my website at: www.ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment