Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Packing Tips

Last week was really hectic for me therefore I didn’t post anything. I am currently on vacation in NYC and Boston. I have several things scheduled to be posted throughout my trip. Last week I was getting ready for my trip and volunteered for a fashion show and The Women’s Home here in Houston. Since I will be traveling for 12 days. Here some packing tips in order to help you get organized

  • Lay out everything that you are going to take on your trip.
  • Make sure your liquids meet the airline regulations.
  • Check the weather before going to make sure you are prepared and will stay warm or cool.
  • Have all your documents together license, passport, hotel info, boarding pass, etc.
  • If you plan on taking a lot of electronics, than put all you cords, etc. in a separate bag, so when you have to move things from your bag it is easy and there is not a mess everywhere.
  • Pack by making sure everything is nice, neat and folded.
  • Try not to pack more in your suitcase or bag that you can’t carry all at once.
  • Have a separate, small bag within your suitcase that you can put your dirty clothes in.
  • Wear something comfortable when sitting for hours while traveling.
  • Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment