Pages

Friday, June 4, 2021

10 Things that Make Me Happy: May 2021


May seems like it just flew by. Here are a few things that made me happy:

  1. Celebrating Derby Day with family at Wildflower Meadery in Navasota, TX
  2. Celebrating my first Mother's Day! Oh, how I love being a mom. 
  3. Celebrating Mother's Day the following weekend with my mom, aunts and grandma by going shopping in Old Town Spring. My grandmother had a little scare and I am so thankful she is ok.
  4. Having the help of my in laws while Bryan and I have been back at work full time.
  5. Seeing our sweet boy just grow and hit so many milestones.
  6. Completing my first 10k ever by walking it. It took hours, but I felt accomplished. 
  7. Bryan surprising me with a little staycation and planning the whole evening. Including an unexpected adventure that involved trains, buses and cars. 
  8. Training a new team member who is rocking it.
  9. Our sweet boy starting school / daycare. I hope he loves it. I hate that he has to go, but this is our life and situation right now.
  10. Starting back to work full time and seeing so many clients that I have missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment