Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Adult Easter Basket for Men



Every year I give my husband an Easter basket full of goodies. May be cheesy, but who cares and I love putting them together every year. I usually don't post on here what I am getting him for the current year in case he happens to read it, so below are things that I got him last year. 

Bug a salt: My husband loves this. So much so that we had to buy them for family and friends for Christmas.

Rotating ratchet: My husband has just about every gadget tool I feel and this is something he saw and did not have. He liked the twist handle on it.

Extension bar: This is another tool item that helps you loosen bolts in tight, hard to reach spaces.

Bombas socks: I wasn't sure what the hype was in regards to these socks, but I decided to get a pair for my husband and seems to like them ok, but still wears another brand more.

Foot peel: If your significant other has super dry feet like mine does then a foot mask may be in order. 

Lotto tickets: I love filling the eggs with lotto tickets. It's always a fun thing to see if you won any money.

Candy: I mean what is Easter without Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs.

Gift cards: Sometimes I also put gift cards in the eggs for coffee places that I know my husband likes. 

Experience gift: I lot of times I will also include a gift for some type of experience whether this is to do something together or just for him.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment