Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Happy 1st Day of Fall and 10 Reasons I Love Fall



Today is the first day of Fall. It is the beginning of a new season and one of my favorite seasons of all. Here are 10 reason I love fall.

  1. I love the cooler weather (sometimes that is hit or miss here in Houston, TX) 
  2. I love the coziness of everything
  3. I love the hustle and bustle of the holidays, but at the same time like to slow down and enjoy if at all possible. 
  4. I love bike rides in the fall
  5. I love spending a lot of time outdoors and long walks with our sweet pup
  6. I love eating comfort food and soups
  7. I love cozy fireplace nights
  8. I love how happy people usually are
  9. I love going to various sporting events
  10. I love that it is my anniversary

What do you love about Fall?

Photo by Lucie Liz from Pexels

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment