Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Houston Professional Organizer // Client World Traveller: Pantry Organization


I have worked with this client for many, many years and she moved into this space in River Oaks / Montrose area of Houston several years ago, but the pantry never got organized. I do everything from professional organizing to concierge work for her. One day when she was out of town I asked her if I could organize her pantry and she said yes! When she got back from her business trip was so surprised and how everything turned out. This project cost less than $150 and made a HUGE impact. A little organizing can go a long way.

Here is what I did:
  1. Got rid of expired food.
  2. Sorted like foods and items together.
  3. Organized everything into bins. 
  4. Used a water bottle organizer.
  5. Labeled. 

Here are some products we used:

Before:







After:






ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment