Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Houston Personal Concierge // One of Our Most Requested Concierge Tasks Pt. 1


As a personal concierge in Houston my team and I have been asked to do lots of various things through the past 15 years from professional organizing to personal assistant tasks. On the personal concierge side of the business one of the most requested things I get asked to do is pick up and deliver balloons. I do this all the time for clients for various occasions like birthdays, holiday events, thank yous, and the list goes on and on. We get requests for lots of different types of balloons and we usually get them inflated and then delivered. I love doing it because I know there is going to be some happy person out there. We also hire balloon companies, like That Ballon Girl here in Houston,  for clients to do balloon arches, displays, etc. People love balloons and they are a fun and festive way to celebrate a variety of occasions. 

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment