Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

2019 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers

As a professional organizer and concierge in Houston I purchase a lot of items on behalf of clients. Here are some things they are loving right now for stocking stuffers. You can shop all items on the EMC website as well.

Sleep mask: It is hard to find the perfect eye mask and this one is supposed to block out light completely.

Pommery Mustard: If you love mustard then you can't go wrong with this gift.

Dress Weights: I don't know about you, but for me I hate when my dresses constantly fly up.

Remove & Chill Nail Polish Remover: This nail polish remover seems perfect for if you need one for on the go.

Cherry Pitter: Perfect for any lover of food gadgets.

Toilet Light: Great for being able to see when you get up in the middle of the night and have to use the restroom.

Lotto Tickets: I always love receiving lotto tickets in my stocking.

Mini Mandolin: Another fun gift for any lover of food gadgets.

Slinky: I love putting throw back toys in my husbands stocking.

Makeup Eraser: Great if you wear makeup.

Folding Sunglasses: I have the Ray Ban version of these and always get compliments. Plus, they are polarized.

Knife Covers: If you have knives loose in your drawers than you need covers.

ecomodernconcierge.com




No comments:

Post a Comment