Pages

Friday, April 19, 2019

5 Eco Changes you can Make this weekend



Since it is Earth Month I thought I would do another installment of 5 eco changes you make this weekend. You can view pasts posts here and here.

Don't run the water when you are not using it. I know you have heard this before, but if you are brushing your teeth or doing stuff in the kitchen, don't let the water just run. Turn it off and then back on when you need it.

Switch to green cleaning supplies. Instead of using so many chemical cleaners try switching your cleaning products to ones that don't use as many harsh chemicals.

Volunteer for an environmentally friendly organization. Give back to a worthy cause you love.

Adjust your thermostat setting. This helps save on energy.

Buy locally grown produce. You are supporting local farmers and reducing "your" footprint by buying produce that does not need to be transported as much.

ecomodernconcierge.com

1 comment:

  1. I recently visited CA. There I learned about REFUSING plastic. That is more than just recycling or reusing. It made me think about how to be more eco-friendly all the time.

    ReplyDelete