Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Happy 1st Day of Spring & Spring 2019 Bucket List


Happy 1st day of Spring! Warmer temps are on the horizon and here is my Spring 2019 bucket list

Go on at least 3 or more walks / park visits a week with our sweet dog. This used to be such a regular habit that we got out of doing in the colder months.

Try a new salad recipe. I have a salad recipe book my mother in law gave me years ago and want to try something new.

Outdoor yoga. I NEED more yoga in my life.

Go to the drive in movie. We haven't been in so long and I would love to go again.

Long bike rides. I love riding my bike.

Go to a new date spot with Bryan. We tend to go and do a lot of the same things that we like and we need to try something new.

What is on your spring bucket list?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment