Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

10 Things that Currently Make me Happy: February 2019


February was a fast and furious month full of fun & travel.

  1. Celebrating my brother's 21st birthday in Austin, TX with Bryan, my cousin Megan and his friend.
  2. Visiting friends in Sedona, AZ for a surprise birthday party. 
  3. Snowboarding at Snowbowl in Flagstaff, AZ
  4. Working for my non-profit client and having National Concierge Association of Greater Houston members volunteer at their event.
  5. Rodeo cook off.
  6. Starting my rodeo shift and hanging out with my team members. 
  7. Making the steps to finally update my website. 
  8. Getting a new corporate client.
  9. Watching the Super Bowl at a neighbor's house.
  10. Celebrating my mother in laws birthday.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment