Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

January is Get Organized & Be Productive Month


I decided to repost content from last year because it is pretty much the same thing I would say for this year. Happy Get Organized and Be Productive Month!

January is get organized month. The beginning of the year is always a great time to hit the reset button and declutter / organize. I personally have been doing a lot of that this last month. Here is a look back at a post I wrote in 2017 on the Eco Modern Concierge blog. I get calls from all over Houston from clients needing professional organizing help whether that it checking things off of their to-do list or organizing a closet. 

Here are some additional tips to think about:

Happy Organizing this year! Feel free to call or email Eco Modern Concierge to get started on your organization journey. info@ecomodernconcierge.com / 281.961.1914

No comments:

Post a Comment