Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Death Organizing


Death organizing is something that I have been doing for years for clients, but last year was the first time I heard about Swedish death organizing from my cousin who sent me an article and then a book came out about it. Here are some, of many, things I often help people with, so their families don't have to:

  • Inventories
  • Making sure they have all of their important documents in one, accessible place
  • Listing heir wishes of where and who should get certain belongings
  • Helping clients make a list of things they still need to do like make will, paying for burials, etc.
  • Decluttering
  • Going through old paperwork
  • The list goes on and on
These are 2 books that are helpful in prepping for death organizing, Get it Together & The Art of Swedish Death Cleaning

Have you heard of death organizing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment