Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

Work / Life Balance: What are your values?


During the NAPO 2018 conference the topic in one of the sessions about work / life balance was to dig deep into what your values really are. You would write down what you value then tell a partner a story about when you last felt great and they would tell you what they thought you valued. I think about what I value often, but this exercise really got me thinking as to what I really value.

Here are my top five that we concluded at the end of the exercise.

  • Collaboration
  • Giving Back
  • Connection
  • Community
  • Kindness

Granted, there are many other values I feel that I have as well, but is was a fun to talk through it nonetheless and see what we came up with.

Photo by Nick Fewings on Unsplash

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment