Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

10 Things that Make Me Happy - May 2018


May was a super busy month.  Here are 10 things that made me happy this past month.

  1. Seeing Hamilton with my mother-in-law and having fun after.
  2. Speaking about paperwork at South Regional Library in The Woodlands.
  3. Working on several moving jobs. I did a lot of moves in May.
  4. Spending some quiet & down time with my husband.
  5. Seeing the new Carlos Cruz-Diez installation at the Buffalo Bayou Cistern. 
  6. Having the help of several other professional organizers on various projects.
  7. Going to Lynrd Skynrd with my dad, brother, Bryan and friends.
  8. Going to Kenny Chesney with my aunts and friends.
  9. 2 completely free weekends since January with no work either day of the weekend. 
  10. Being inducted onto 2 boards. I am the Membership Director for NAPO Houston & Director of Philanthropy for the National Concierge Association of Greater Houston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment