Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

My Fall Bucket List


I thought I would make a fall bucket list of things I want to do this fall. If you know me, you know that I like to go go go. I really need to slow down sometimes, but once October hits our calendars are usually jam packed with events.

Here are some things that I hope to do this fall:
  • Go to a new winery or brewery.
  • Explore a new city in Texas.
  • Try 3 new crockpot recipes.
  • Go to the Renaissance Festival. We haven't been in years and I really want to go. 
  • Go see a show at the redone Heights Theater in Houston. This is where Bry and I's reception was years ago when it was Gallery M Squared. 
  • Start to learn to play the piano.
  • Visit a pumpkin patch. 
  • Volunteer somewhere new.
  • Start writing a gratitude journal. I did this years ago and want to start it again because I have so much to be grateful for. 
  • Go camping. I haven't been camping in years and want to go when it isn't scorching out.
  • Go to the drive in. We haven't been in years and once again I want to go when it isn't scorching out.

What are some things on your fall bucket list?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment