Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

3 Ways to Use a Divided Turntable


Have you seen this turntable from The Container Store? I love it and use it for various organizing projects. In my own home it is currently being used as a medicine holder in our kitchen. Since our medicine cabinet is upstairs, it becomes annoying to walk upstairs if we need something, so we started keeping some medicine in our kitchen. I saw on the The Container Stories blog that they used it for legos and loved it, among other things. Below are 3 ways to use this divided turntable:







Like I stated above it is great to use for medication in any room of the house. 








It's great for party supplies. If you have people over you can bring it inside or outside and set it in the middle of the table or wherever.







I don't have nearly as many essential oils as some, but I think it is a great way to use this turntable if you use oils everyday. You can leave out somewhere in the house or put it in a cabinet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment