Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Made in the USA: Outdoor Voices Workout Clothes


I recently went by Outdoor Voices when I was in Austin, TX. They have tons of workout gear. I am a pretty loyal Lululemon person when it comes to workout clothes because they last. Let me just clarify, I don't go out buying LL all the time, about half of their stuff I own I got resale or it was given to me.

Well, I am so glad I walked into Outdoor Voices because I love their workout clothes. They are comparable to Lululemon in prices = expensive. I love that they are made in the USA and they are soft. Their sports bras are by far some of the most comfortable that I have worn in a long time. I constantly get compliments on the pants I bought. So far they have held up pretty well.

Do you have any Outdoor Voices workout gear? What do you like most about them?

UPDATE: I visited the Outdoor Voices store in Austin in October 2016 when we went back for ACL and the employees there informed me that a majority of their clothing is no longer made in the USA. I was disappointed to say the least. I found this statement on their website as of March 25, 2017 stating "All of our clothing is designed in our studio in New York, ny, and manufactured at an expanding and increasingly-global list of factories. We are currently working with manufacturers in China, Portugal, and the United States."




ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment