Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Professional Organizers Toolbox


Good Morning! I know it has been a couple of weeks since I posted anything. This blogging thing is hard work and I currently don't get paid to blog, so sometimes my work life takes over and I don't update as often. Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things for a moment because I know some clients and others like reading here from time to time.

I wanted to share with you guys what I keep in my toolbox that I often take with me to organizing jobs. I often find that there are certain little things that I need with organizing projects and my clients don't always have them readily available for me, that's often why they hire me. :) Sometimes I do take this with me to personal assistant and eco consulting jobs, but mostly for organizing projects. The items I keep in the toolbox change from time to time, but most of the time it is pretty much the same basic items.

Here is what is in my toolbox at the moment:

  • Label Maker (an organizers really good friend)
  • Extra Label Maker Tape
  • Hammer / Screwdriver Combo
  • Packing Tape
  • Regular Tape
  • Stapler
  • Staples
  • Paper Clips
  • Notepad
  • Sharpie
  • Pens / Pencils
  • Zip Ties
  • Laminating Cards
  • Batteries
  • USB Drive
  • Box Cutter
  • Scissors

I got my toolbox from Alice Supply Co many years ago, but they seem to have gone out of business?






ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment