Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Meal Planning Organization


I have never been too terribly good at planing meals. I know what we like to eat and I make sure certain items are always in stock at my house. By default we eat things that are easy and that are quick to make. As one of my goals for the new year I wanted to try new recipes. So I finally set up this meal planning section in my home maintenance binder. Of course all the meals are not new, but many of them are things that we don't eat on a regular basis. This past week we have eaten homemade fish sticks (I have actually made this a lot), salami and gouda paninis, homemade hot wings, snapper with squash, and homemade pasta using our pasta maker. (of course we had fruits and veggies to go along with these meals)





I got the meal planner sheets from a template on Home Made by Carmona.

www.ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment