Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

#GivingTuesday


Today is #GivingTuesday, which is a national day of giving at the start of the holiday season. There are various ways you can give to different organizations:
  • Volunteer
  • Donate money
  • Donate items 
  • Amazon has something called AmazonSmile that you can sign up for. I just found out about it yesterday and I use Amazon ALL the time. 0.5% of qualifying purchases will go to a charity that you chose from on Amazon. 
Today I am going to donate some children's books to Discovery Green for their Toddler Tuesdays. I am also planning on giving to and volunteering for some other organizations during this holiday season as well. There are several organizations that I like to volunteer with throughout the year and give monetary donations at the beginning of the year to various organizations. 

Do you have any organizations that you like to volunteer with or give to? 

www.ecomodernconcierge.com


No comments:

Post a Comment