Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Essential Summer Items

There are many things that are essential for the summer. I have been to many festivals and outdoor events since the beginning of summer and there are several things that I am constantly taking with me.

  • SUNSCREEN. It is very important to always wear sunscreen. It is the best way to prevent yourself from cancer, wrinkles and skin damage.
  • Hats. You want to protect your head from the sun and it helps with overheating.
  • Water. I bring my Sigg water bottle with me when I am outdoors.
  • Blankets. I have been to a lot of events lately that are outdoors where you are able sit on the grass or hills and the blankets have come in handy.
  • Plastic bags. To put your stuff in if it rains.
  • Umbrella.

I know that many events won’t always let you bring these items in, but if they do I would suggest trying to bring them.

www.ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment