Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

2020 Gift Guide: Pet

 

At Eco Modern Concierge being a professional organizer and personal concierge in Houston, we shop a ton for clients and they often turn to us for ideas. Here are some ideas for gifts for pet items. 

Advent Calendar: My father-in-law bought this for us this year for our dog and I know he will be so excited because he definitely gets daily treats. 

PyroPet Candles: I saw these and thought they were funny.

Smart Leash: This looks awesome and you can track your walking history. 

Pet Carrier BackPack: I have seen people with these before and it's another creative way to carry pets with you. 

Crate Cover: To make those ugly crates more attractive and fit into your home decor. 

Reusable Pet Hair Remover: This looks awesome if you constantly have pet hair on you or around your house. 

Litter Box: Retro cat litter box. Such a fun addition, especially if you have a mid century modern home. 

LED Dog Collar: I am getting this for my dog since it is getting dark earlier. 

Glow in the Dark LED Dog Ball: I will also be getting this for my dog. 

Fish Tank Cleaner: If you have a fish tank this could come in handy. 

Bearded Dragon Leash: Fun leash if you have a bearded dragon.

Playpen for Small Pets: Perfect so pets don't have to be cooped up in cages all day. 

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment