Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

10 Things that Make Me Happy: September 2018


September was fast and furious and here are some of my favorite things that happened last month.

  1. Visiting our friends Oscar and Val that live in Beaumont with their 4 kiddos.
  2. Going to the Game Preserve with Bryan and spending Labor Day with him. Super fun.
  3. I started and finished a big project with a retail client that I am very excited about it.
  4. Watching the Astros at Minute Maid with my in laws.
  5. Going plays and musicals with my mom and mother-in-law. One was great and one was horrible.
  6. Hosting the 1st coffee and convo of the year with NAPO Houston.
  7. Going to Party on the Plaza.
  8. Forcing myself to go the gym and feeling really great after. 
  9. Having several relaxing weekends.
  10. Decorating for Halloween!!

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment