Pages

Friday, July 20, 2018

Update on 2018 Goals


I thought I would do an update on my 2018 goals so far this year. Below in red are my updates.

2018 Personal Goals

Self care. At the end of 2017 I really got into more self care practices and think it is SO important. I want to make it a goal of mine to do more self care, more often. Well I still need to work on this, but I have made attempts.

More  yoga. Since I had wrist surgery in June 2017, I finally started getting my strength back in November. During June - November I got out of the yoga practice for a good chunk of time and long to get my strength and flexibility back. Unfortunately, this has not happened. The last 2 months have been insane and I haven't even been to the gym :(.

Document more. I have a bad habit of not documenting things like I used to by writing them down and taking pictures. I want to do more of that this year. I think I have done much bette of doing this. 

Explore Houston. The last several years I have really gotten away from exploring Houston like I used to and feel so out of the loop sometimes, so I want to spend more time exploring. I want to continue exploring and have been to several new places. 

Get rid of toxicity. I am going to put this on here again this year because IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN. I have some very toxic things in my life and am already making steps to change them. It can just really drag you down. I  know this in turn will make me much happier and be a better wife. I DID THIS!!! I no longer work for a very toxic client and my energy has shifted and my business has flourished. 


2018 Business Goals

Learn new things. Many years ago I put this on my list and had so much fun learning new things each month. I want to do this for business and personal. I have learned some new things, but not like I wanted to do.

Join different business networking groups. There are so many fun networking groups out there and although, I don't always want to network, I do want to meet new people and hear about different businesses in Houston.   I am happy to be a part of so many new groups! 

Take more online courses. I want to take more classes online and really expand on learning new things. I have taken many new online courses and even earned my Life Transitions certificate from NAPO.

Collaborate more with colleagues. This year I got to know so many new, wonderful colleagues in the professional organizing and concierge fields and want to collaborate more with them and get to know them more. I have been doing a lot of this the last 2 months and man it has been fun.

More videos. I want to create more videos for work and play around with things to see if I can perfect them a little more. I have been consistent at making them, but no at posting them. Many have been in the draft folders on my YouTube account. 

Give back more. I have always given back, but this past year I made it a point to put out there I want to give back to one organization a month by providing a free organizing session. When the hurricane came things got halted mixed with organizations not getting back to me. This is the year I will put more of an effort into it. This is a passion of min and continue to do it. I have been trying to give back at least once a month for organizing services and also, all my other volunteering stuff that I LOVE!

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment