Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Spring 2018 Bucket List


Do you have a spring bucket list? There are so many things that I constantly want to do in general, in Houston and outside of Houston. Here are 10 things that are on my bucket list this spring. What is on your spring bucket list?

  • Picnic somewhere new. It is no secret that I love a good picnic.
  • Explore new trails in The Woodlands. I want to go find a fun new hiking/biking/walking trail in The Woodlands.
  • Go fishing. I grew up fishing and love fishing. We have a catch and release area in a park in the back of our neighborhood, but after 4 years of living in our neighborhood we have never fished there. This is the year.
  • Try a new brewery. We love breweries, but there are SO many now that we haven't been to, so we need to do some exploring. 
  • Road trip somewhere new. I always love a good road trip too. 
  • Add color to the yard. Since there was a freeze this past year in Houston, so many of our plants died and we need to make it look more pretty.
  • Yoga class outside. This is the perfect weather for yoga outside. 
  • Read 2 new books. I am slacking on my reading and this needs to happen. 
  • Clean our siding. We have cedar siding and have been needing to get it cleaned for years, but since our roofline comes to a peak we have run into issues of costs, lack of people/companies wanting to take on the task, etc. This is going to happen this year because I think my husband found a solution.
  • Finish our dang sunroom. We have a sunroom that has random rocks in it because the previous owners used it as a playroom (ummm what kids want to play on rocks). We started the project, but never finished. This is the year we finish it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment