Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Made in the USA: Glassybaby Candle Holders


I hope I finally figured out the font issue on the blog, but for some reason it won't let me go back and change it and I don't want to put the time in to figure out what is going on. I feel like I am always saying on the blog "I have loved this product a long time" or "I have been a long time fan", but most of the products I put on here I have used and liked them a long time. I try to find content to write about from things I've used on regular basis. With that said....

I have loved Glassybaby for many years. They have beautiful candle holders. They are handblown and made in the USA. Plus, depending on which ones you buy proceeds will go back to a charity. I have several throughout my home and have given them as gifts throughout the years.

ecomodernconcierge.com


No comments:

Post a Comment