Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day!

Today is Earth Day! Below is a picture of some of my favorite eco friendly items. 



For the office: I love Russell + Hazel office items, recycled "farmers market" edition post -it notes and recycled pencils.

For the home: I really like Seventh Generation and Honest products. I really LOVE The Laundress products, which I have blogged about several times in the past. Especially, their Stain Solution. I made a recycled cork trivet that works great to put hot pots, pans and dishes on. Of course my very handy FEED bags that I use when I go to the farmers market and grocery store. 

For beauty: I really like EOS shave cream and their chapstick. I LOVE Josie Maran make-up and beauty products. 

What are your favorite eco products? 




No comments:

Post a Comment