Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Ch - Ch - Changes


In the past several months there have been many amazing changes for Bryan and I.  There have been changes in our personal life and my business life that just feel so right at the moment. So many stresses have been lifted off our shoulders. Right now at this moment I couldn't be happier with how life is. I am trying to focus on the positive and steer clear of the negative. Even when there have been trying times the past several months, there is always a silver lining. I am extremely grateful for where we are in our lives right now. 


I got this awesome money candle from a shop in Galveston, TX last weekend called The Witchery. I love all the various candles, incense and smudge sticks that they sell and the store has a great ambiance.  The candle symbolizes money, prosperity and luck among other things.  Personally and professionally we have some great things ahead of us this year, along with many other changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment