Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Backing up information


I have many clients that are trying to put much of their information onto their computers to help eliminate with all the paper they have laying around thus eliminating clutter. One thing to keep in mind if you do transfer documents onto your computer, is to be sure and back up your information at least once a week on an external hard drive. I try to back up my information on an external hard drive as much as possible because I am constantly updating existing documents and adding new ones, as well as adding new music to my iTunes, which is backed up each time I do my time machine back up. This way I know that I am never without any documents that I may need because they are on my external hard drive and I can always transfer them onto another computer if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment