Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Detoxing your business life

Lately for me I have been all about detoxing my life, especially in the social media aspect of my life. I have just been getting rid of things that are really not necessary or that don't matter as much to many anymore. I am having to let go of things that remind me of the past in order to make room for new things/ memories.

I have been spending a lot less time online and spending more "me" time. I am purging of things that bring negative energy my way and cause me stress. Unfortunately, but at the same time fortunately, this has included friends as well. I feel much lighter and happier in my life. Next is detoxing my life using Dr. Junger's CLEAN cleanse. I will keep you posted on how that goes once I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment