Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Updated Website

I finally decided to update my website. I have always struggled with how I should word certain things on the website and especially when I am talking about myself. I felt weird talking about myself in third person. I updated many of the pages to reflect who I am. Since for now it is only me in the company (I often contemplate whether to hire someone or not) I am writing in first person. I decided to in the "about me" section really tell my story of how I got started. I am a very private person and don't open up too much or talk about myself a lot because I don't want to portray the idea that I sound cocky. I figured that it is probably a good thing to know how I got started doing what I do and what led me to where I am now.

I have very much made my website about me and who I am to the best of my ability. I am constantly working out kinks with it and trying to reword or rearrange things to make it visually appealing, easy to read and easy to find things. I am always open to suggestions on things I should change in order to enhance my website.

www.ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment