Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Introduction - First Post

This is my first time posting anything to a blog, so I will give everyone a brief introduction. My name is Amy and currently reside in Houston, TX. I started this blog to give info and tips related to a side job I am currently in the process of doing. It is called Eco-Modern Concierge, which consists of me helping people out with their personal and professional needs. I mostly do, but not limited to pet/ house sitting, organizing and any personal assistant needs individuals may have . I first began doing this when I was in high school to make a little extra money and once I began college along with my 9-5 job and did this on the side to help pay for school. All through my undergrad and now grad school the business has really grown. I LOVE every second of it. I love the people, the pets, the hecticness, the fast pace working environment, etc. etc.

I know you are probably thinking why eco modern? What is "eco" about this company? Well I have been an environmentally conscious person for many years now before it really began to gain the amount of popularity that it has now. When I go on jobs for people shopping or dry cleaning I try to always bring our own bags, I have started many recycling programs for companies and individuals, donate used clothing, plan trips to the best of my ability to reduce emissions and time, etc.

I wanted to start this blog to share with others tips, information, and ideas that I have for the moment. It will basically be a little of everything mostly related to the things that I do on a daily basis. I hope that others will enjoy reading this and feel free to email me with questions, ideas or comments you would like to share with me. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment