Pages

Monday, January 6, 2020

2020 Goals


2019 was a fabulous year and I can't wait to see wait 2020 has in store for Eco Modern Concierge. We accomplished a ton, but still have a ton more to accomplish. You can view past goals: 2018, 201720162015, and 2014

Business Goals

Hire more people. In 2019 Eco Modern Concierge grew a lot and I am forever thankful and grateful for that. It has come time that we need to expand even more. I love what I do everyday and so very thankful for our referrals.

Explore more opportunities with my certifications. I have several certifications and want to explore opportunities that come with certifications.

Work with more corporate clients. I love working with businesses and want to work more with corporate clients this year.

Write EMC processes. I have a ton of processes and the way I like things done behind the scenes, so this year I am determined to get everything organized and into flowing processes.

Say no more. I am a yes person and tend to over commit. As much as I want to help, when I over commit I tend to get really stressed out and don't perform as well as I would like. I will be saying no more often this year.

Personal Goals

Volunteer more. I hardly volunteered at all in 2019, so in 2020 I want to volunteer at least once a month.

Organize my photos. The last couple of years I have not organized my photos like I have wanted to.

Be more intentional with my time. I want to spend more time with my husband, family and friends and not working so much at home. Hence why I am looking to hire people to help me.

Send more cards. Some how got away from sending as many cards as I used to, so this year I want to send more cards.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment