Pages

Friday, January 17, 2020

10 Things that Make Me Happy October 2019


Wow a lot went on in October and I am just now catching up on the 10 things that make me happy posts.

  1. Went to ACL. Always a fun. This year was a little different. 
  2. Organized for non-profit, which we offer to do once a month for 2-3 hours for free for any non-profit.
  3. Volunteered at MFAH. I have been volunteering here for almost 12 years and love it, but didn't get to volunteer much this year. 
  4. GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES TO WATCH THE ASTROS!!
  5. Kick starting the holiday season for many clients and helping them get organized. 
  6. Feeling grateful for getting to do what I love. 
  7. Getting to help with a super fun client housewarming  / fiesta. 
  8. Bryan surprising me and getting my family together for my birthday at one of my favorite restaurants for oysters, Gilhooley's.
  9. I hadn't been to Buzzfest since I was in middle or high school I think, but some friends invited us and we had so much fun. 
  10. Celebrating Halloween! One of my favorite holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment