Pages

Friday, January 24, 2020

10 Things that Make Me Happy November 2019


Wow a lot went on in November. Where did the time go.... Here are 10 things that made me happy.

  1. Celebrating our 7 year anniversary.
  2. Several weekends off.
  3. It makes me so happy knowing how much Bryan loves Thanksgiving. 
  4. Nutcracker shopping with my mom & brother and running into my aunt and her friends. 
  5. Spending Thanksgiving at my in laws. 
  6. Getting our Christmas tree.
  7. Going to Santa's Wonderland in College Station for the first time. 
  8. Going to Zoo Lights with Bryan. 
  9. Finally getting the Eco Modern Concierge website updated and adding a shop section (this actually happened more so in September / October), but it's a work in progress. 
  10. Friendsgiving with our friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment