Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

New Products We Are Loving from The Container Store



As a professional organizer I am always checking out what is new in the industry. Since I love going to The Container Store and it is basically my home away from home, it is always fun seeing when they have new products. The Houston locations sell out very quickly of certain items so when I know clients want certain products I have to jump on them!

It is great to have fresh and different ideas for clients because all spaces are SO different. Clients are always excited when we bring new and different products.

What are some of your favorite products to use?

Steele Canvas Baskets: these became popular a few years ago and it is fun to see The Container Store is finally selling them.

Toy Storage: I always love new toy storage ideas.

Lion Hyacinth Bin:This is just so cute for a baby or kid's room. They come in other various animals as well.

Seagrass & Cotton Basket: I love that this basket folds down so you can change the style and size of it if you like.

White Rolling Bin: This is perfect for under the bed storage.

Acrylic Risers: I love using risers for various things and it is fun to see a different design of the acrylic riser.

Acrylic Lidded Box: We are using this on a client project coming up and can't wait to see how it looks on the desk.

Cart organizer: I know SO many clients who have these carts and because so many people use them in bathrooms, craft rooms, kid's rooms, etc. these cart organizers are so handy.

Black Wire Baskets: Black bins and baskets are definitely trending right now and I know so many client's who will love these.

All images from The Container Store

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment