Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Eco Modern Concierge Valentine's Day Favorites

 


Anyone else love Valentine's Day?! For whatever reason, I love Valentine's Day & Easter. I just think it is obviously so full of LOVE and happiness. I love the color combo of red and pink together. Since our company is a concierge service based in Houston, TX, we are out and about throughout town all the time, so I often see all kinds of cute things. What are some of your Valentine's Day favorites? Here are some of my Valentine's Day favorites this year so far. 

Felt heart garland: This garland comes already restrung and I love that it is felt. It comes on a long red string so you can place the hearts at various heights, etc.

Heart shirt: During the holiday break we were out and about and I saw this shirt at the store and loved how soft it was. I would usually get a size medium and as of right now it fits perfectly over my baby bump, so that means that the shirt is probably a loose fitting shirt. 

Heart wreath: I have been wanting this wreath since last year. When I saw that it was on sale and back in stock this year I immediately jumped on it. You can also find it here

Beaded heart earrings: These are such fun earrings! I read on the Zoe Report that studs were a trend for this year so they may be perfect. 

Love garland: I love how simple and perfect this garland is.

Heart barrettes: I got these barrettes and they come several in a pack. You can buy ones that are not in a pack, but these were only a $1 more at the time so I chose to go with the pack and have given them to other people like my neighbor's little girl.

Edible glitter heart confetti: Just to be perfectly clear this is tiny hearts in a small jar, but what a fun way to decorate all kinds of food.

Gold heart clips: Another fun hair accessory.

Heart coasters: These are marble and heavy duty.

Love sign: This light up sign is perfect to light up any room. You can plug it into the wall or use batteries with it. 

Heart hand towels: I saw these the day after Christmas and immediately picked them up. They are soft and pretty in person. 

Heart marble tray: This tray is perfect for any party you may be hosting like Galentine's, Valentine's, etc. 

Heart waffle maker: I see these every year and they usually sell out pretty quickly. I am practicing my mom skills already and made waffles with it last weekend. 

Heart pillow: I also got this pillow the day after Christmas and it was the perfect pop of color for our bed. I had some simple red & white striped sheets that I used during Christmas time and thought I would continue to use them just change out the bed pillow.

Love doormat: Love this doormat and perfect for Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day cards and seals: Unfortunately, I could not find a link for these, but they were from Target. Some years I send out Valentine's Day cards and some years I don't. I really like to and have already pre-ordered the newest heart stamps this year as well. The pack of 10 cards is $5 and the seals are 24 for $2.50.

Postage stamp garland: I love supporting the USPS and send lots of mail, so I thought this was a fun garland. I did not purchase it, but think I may get it. 

Table runner: This runner I put on my dining table and it goes great with some other simple decorations, red chargers (that I got at Dollar Tree a few years ago) and Valentine's Day plates I already had. 

Placemats: These placemats I got for my every day table that we use in our kitchen. 

Heart paper garland: I did order this because I liked the shape of the hearts and love that it is red and pink. It has not come in yet as I write this post, but it had good reviews. 

Love stamp: I love seeing what new stamps come out each year and really like this years new love stamp.




No comments:

Post a Comment