Pages

Friday, January 29, 2021

2021 Valentine's Day Cards



Some years I send out Valentine's Day cards and some years I don't. This year I decided I wanted to and got a jump start on them early and I am so glad that I did. 

I can't find exact links to the products, but here is what I used:

  • Carlton Valentine's Day cards 10 for $4.99 from Target
  • Carlton heart sticker seals 24 for $2.49 from Target
  • The new USPS love stamp
I addressed and mailed every all the cards and this year I sent them to Loveland, CO so they could be postmarked from there. I have done this before and it is so fun. 

Here is the address if you would like to send them with the Loveland, CO postmark:

Post-master
Attention Valentines 
446 E 29th St. 
Loveland, CO 80538-9998

Here is more information from the Loveland, CO chamber of commerce with postmark deadlines, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment