Pages

Friday, January 22, 2021

10 Things that Make Me Happy September - December 2020



Wow I really fell off of the wagon when it comes to writing these 10 things that make me happy posts. The end of the year was just really crazy, so I will sum of some things that made me happy from September - December 2020. 

  1. Finally telling people we are expecting a baby boy. So in love and so excited.
  2. Spending time with my family.
  3. Family and clients treating our baby boy so well and giving us such sweet gifts.
  4. Finishing the nursery. 
  5. Seeing so much kindness around. Several people did random acts of kindness for me like someone paying for my kolache and donut because I held the door open, holding doors open, etc.
  6. New & old clients trusting us with projects. 
  7. Having a quick escape with my husband to a ranch during Christmas break. 
  8. Celebrating my grandmother's 80th birthday & celebrating my cousin's wedding. 
  9. Being able to give back during difficult times. 
  10. I am so grateful for so much and feel very fortunate for so much we have at this moment and being able to navigate difficult times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment