Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

9 Items to Get Organized in the New Year

There are constantly new products coming out in the organizing world. As professional organizers, we are constantly on the hunt for what is new, aesthetically pleasing, functional, etc. These are some products that I know many clients will love in 2021 and beyond. Many we have already used before and already love. 

Rolling cart storage: I love the color of this cart and it is perfect in a beach house, playroom or under a console table where you need more room or storage. 

Metal stacking bins: These are new and I thought they were so fun. Great for a craft room or playroom.

Cleaner and sweeper holder: I saw this on Simply Organized and thought it was such a great idea. It is a docking station for cordless vacuum. 

Magazine file: I use these on projects all the time and love them. 

Xbox game console organizer: If you need to corral your game system this organizer will help everything stay contained and organized. 

Narrow space saver: This is perfect for skinny spaces like beside a washing machine or dryer.

Acrylic cart: If you have been around awhile you know I have posted many uses for a cart. This one has office organizers already included with it.

Transparent sticky notes: Personally, I like using these in my planner. You will need to use Sharpie based pens or markers when writing on them. 

Acrylic hat stand: If you want to display your hats, this is perfect. 

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment