Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

2020 Gift Guide: Organization


 

At Eco Modern Concierge being a professional organizer and personal concierge in Houston, we shop a ton for clients and they often turn to us for ideas. Here are some ideas for gifts for organization items. 

Nail Polish Holder: For those who have a nail polish collection.

Fridge Shelf: Perfect if you need a little extra space in your fridge.

Russell & Hazel Acrylic Monthly Calendar: Love this new wall calendar. 

Pantry Basket: This is similar to the ones at The Container Store and are great if you are leaving out in the open.

Sunglass Organizer: Great for someone who likes to switch up their sunglasses regularly and see them in the open.

Seat Gap Filler: I have something similar in my and it is perfect for catching most things from falling in between the seats. 

Squeegee with Spray: For those that like perfect clean.

Utility Holder with Rail & Hooks: One of my professional organizing friends recommended this and said they liked how it slid. Plus, it has hooks.

Wad-Free Bedsheets: I haven't used this yet, but my friend Jessica sent me the link to these. Looks like a must try.

Cowboy Hat Holder for the Car: I saw and immediately thought this is extremely useful here in Texas. Plus, it is made in the USA.

Drill Organizer: My husband just got this for the garage and loves it!

Acrylic Nursery Organizers: I saw these online and they are a bit different than your normal acrylic organizers.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment