Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Ways to Give Back in Houston This Year

Since I am not sponsoring a child this year through my gym like I usually do, I asked Instagram & Facebook followers to please send organizations local to Houston that I could support this year and others wanted me to share, so here is what was recommended:

  • Child Advocates - there are many was to give back to this organization. I will be sponsoring a child through them this year.
  • Kids Meals - there so many ways to donate, but I love the making bags idea and will be doing that this year.  
  • BEAR (Be A Resource) - there are also many ways to donate, check them out.
  • MD Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital - I actually host a drive and donate toys to them every year. One of my favorite things to do. If you know me personally,  you know MD Anderson is near and dear to me.

What are some of your favorite ways to give back during the holiday season? 

Photo by Jill Wellington from Pexels

ecomodernconcierge.com


No comments:

Post a Comment