Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

2020 Gift Guide: For Her

 

At Eco Modern Concierge being a professional organizer and personal concierge in Houston, we shop a ton for clients and they often turn to us for ideas. Here are some ideas for gifts for the women in your life and I think these of course are interchangeable and can be given to the men in your life as well. 

Digital Modern Alarm Clock: A modern, sleek addition that is not your phone and like older alarm clocks. 

Water Carafe: I can't remember where I originally saw this, but it would be perfect to keep in a guest room. 

Vinyl Record Holder: If you are a vinyl lover like me this is such a fun, modern addition to hold records. 

Cold Brew Tea & Coffee Bottle: Perfect for tea and coffee lovers. I think every year there is a coffee related item on the gift guides.

Self Outline Markers: I kept seeing ads for these and was mesmerized lol. 

LLBean Jacket: I have seen this jacket for the last couple of months and it looks so cozy and warm to me. 

Balloon Dog Earrings: A fun, inexpensive gift to give. 

Ugg Fallon Set: Now that so much of us are using loungewear way more than we did before, this looks like a perfect light weight set, especially if you are from Texas where you never know how long it will be hot for. 

Champagne Coupes: These would be so pretty for entertaining during the holidays and throughout the year.

Marble Lazy Susan: Lazy susans are always useful and I think this one would be perfect on a kitchen counter top to hold utensils and oils or perfect for entertaining. 

Warhol Bookends: If you are a Warhol fan these are super fun. 

Mondri Vase: Fun, acrylic vase for any modern home or to gift. 

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment