Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

2020 Gift Guide: For Him

 

At Eco Modern Concierge being a professional organizer and personal concierge in Houston, we shop a ton for clients and they often turn to us for ideas. Here are some ideas for gifts for the men in your life and I think these of course are interchangeable and can be given to the women in your life as well. 

Whiskey Tasting Set: Perfect for any whiskey lover. 

Foosball Cooler: When I first saw this I thought it looked so fun and perfect for any outdoor gatherings or parties.

Grill: My aunts got this for my mother in law last year and she LOVES it. It was definitely a hit. 

Weed Torch: If you have pesky weeds that grow between the pavers you can torch them. My husband says he has had this for years and it works. 

Electric Wine Opener: This one is functional and so pretty you can leave it out on the counter. 

Portable AC: I got this for my husband for the garage a few years ago and he loves it. If live in Texas you know how hot it can get here. 

Beer Sling: I also got this for my husband a few years ago and it is perfect for the beach or anywhere you don't want to have to pack up a whole cooler full or drinks. 

Katchy: Spoiler alert: several people are getting this from us this year. Keeps flies at bay.

Sharpening Stone: Perfect for any knife lover. 

Fishing Knife: My grandparents got this for my husband last year and had it engraved. It was such a unique gift and he loved it. 

Travel Aeropress: My husband and his brother both love their regular Aeropresses, so we got this travel one for my brother in law for his birthday. 

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment