Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Meet Amy the Owner of Eco Modern Concierge

It has been almost 2 full years since we regularly updated the Eco Modern Concierge blog. You did see one update in 2022, but that was because it was scheduled in 2021and posted in 2022. 

I am Amy, the owner of Eco Modern Concierge. Since 2021 I have had 2 children. I currently have a 2.5 year-old boy and a 9 month old girl. A lot has happened in the past several years and I can't wait to see what the coming years hold. You can read all about me on the Eco Modern Concierge about page on our website. I started Eco Modern Concierge in 2005 while going to college and when I went to grad school I went full-time with the company. Since then we have grown and seeing so many changes in our company.  There have been many ups and downs the last 18 years. Eco Modern Concierge focus' personal assistant and professional organizing. We specialize in all things, but are experts in move management and holiday concierge services.

Reach out if you have any questions or would like to book us to help you guys. 

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment