Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Fall 2021 Bucket List


Now that it is officially fall there are several things that I definitely want to do since it is our first year of being parents. Now that our sweet son is more aware of things I definitely want to integrate him into traditions we already have and start new traditions. 

  • Go to a pumpkin patch
  • Go to the zoo and ride the train
  • Sensory play with leaves and gourds. This is just something random I saw online, so I thought I would try it with our little one.
  • Outdoor movie. This is a must every year.
  • Add some new Halloween decor.
  • Try a new fall or holiday themed cocktail. 
  • Make a pie. I have never tried to make a pie from scratch, but this year may be a good year for that.
  • Go on a hay ride.
  • Go to a new fall festival.

What is on your fall bucket list?

Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels


ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment